No products in the cart.
Last Updated on June 12, 2021 by Eva Maria
Who wouldn’t like to bring more magic into everyday life? Did you know that you can simply program all your favorite objects and magnify their meanings? This simple enchant jewelry spell can help you to be more focused on your goals and it’s a fun way to bond with your shiny accessories.
✧ This post contains affiliate links that allow me to earn a small commission from the purchases you make (at no extra cost for you!). ✧
How to enchant jewelry – simple charm – 5 easy steps.
- Pick an attribute that you’d like your piece of jewelry to acquire. It can be something like health, protection, prosperity, love, psychic powers, a new friendship, etc. Each stone, crystal, metal, and symbol has its own meaning and you can easily research it online or check this awesome reference book by Scott Cunningham.
- Whenever you ready, choose a day that would be good for making your charm. Cleanse your space, pick a quiet time, and make sure you won’t be disturbed for a while. It will be your time to contemplate and self reflect. You can also cast a circle or visualize a sacred and safe space that you’re creating around. Burning a candle, listening to healing music, or chanting a mantra can be a great tool to elevate your vibrations and raise energy.
- Now you can start meditating with a piece of jewelry and focus on your intention. Place it in your hands and pour your energy into it. You can visualize your expected outcome as if it’s already true and hold that image for as long as you can.
- Think of an affirmation that your ring, necklace or pendant will remind you of. Something simple and in the present tense. For example “I am healthy”, “I attract love”, “I see my beauty” “I am prosperous”.
- After charging your jewelry with an affirmation your spell is done. Now you can enjoy your enchanted object. To magnify its properties repeat the chosen affirmation every time you put on this piece of jewelry.
I hope you enjoyed this simple spell. Did you find it helpful?
In the future, I will be covering crystals’ properties, days of the week, moon phases, plants, and animal correspondences.
Stay informed!Become a Patron!
✦ over 50 pages ready to download
✦ new printables each week
✦ Moon Magic, Herbs, Crystals and more…
✦ you can decide what pages are coming next!
Share this spell ✦ Baby Witch Project
You might also enjoy this amethyst post!