Last Updated on February 26, 2024 by Eva Maria
Who wouldn’t like to bring more magic into everyday life by wearing enchanting jewelry?
Did you know that you can simply program all your favorite objects and magnify their meanings?
This simple enchant jewelry spell can help you to be more focused on your goals and it’s a fun way to bond with your shiny accessories.
✧ This post contains affiliate links that allow me to earn a small commission from the purchases you make (at no extra cost to you!). ✧
Spell #1 – How to enchant jewelry – 5 easy steps.
- Pick an attribute that you’d like your piece of jewelry to acquire. It can be something like health, protection, prosperity, love, psychic powers, a new friendship, etc.
Each stone, crystal, metal, and symbol has its meaning and you can easily research it online or check this awesome reference book by Scott Cunningham.
- Whenever you are ready, choose a day that would be good for making your charm.
Cleanse your space, pick a quiet time, and make sure you won’t be disturbed for a while.
It will be your time to contemplate and self-reflect. You can also cast a circle or visualize a sacred and safe space that you’re creating around.
Burning a candle, listening to healing music, or chanting a mantra can be a great tool to elevate your vibrations and raise energy.
- Now you can start meditating with a piece of jewelry and focus on your intention. Place it in your hands and pour your energy into it.
You can visualize your expected outcome as if it’s already true and hold that image for as long as you can.
- Think of an affirmation that your enchanted jewelry (ring, necklace, or pendant) will remind you of.
Something simple and in the present tense. For example “I am healthy”, “I attract love”, “I see my beauty”, or “I am prosperous”.
- After charging your jewelry with an affirmation your spell is done. Now you can enjoy your enchanted object.
To magnify its properties repeat the chosen affirmation every time you put on this piece of jewelry.
Spell #2 – Enchanting Jewelry with Moon Magic
- On the day of the full moon, prepare the piece of jewelry that you want to enchant. Cleanse yourself, the space, and all objects you are going to use.
- Find a place where you can see the moon, and ask her for the blessings.
Keeping the enchanting jewelry in your hands, focus on the intention that you want to enchant the jewelry with. Visualize the outcome of your intention – for example:
If you would like to be more confident, see yourself as a secure and confident person who is assured of their values and the role they play in the world.
- Now transfer this intention into the piece of jewelry that you hold in your hands. Ask the moon to amplify this enchantment throughout the night and thank her for her presence.
Leave the item you are enchanting in the moonlight for the night, and collect it the next morning.
I hope you enjoyed these two enchanting jewelry spells. Did you find them helpful?
Let me know in the comments, what other spells you would like to see covered in Witch Journal.